Quick introduction to data analysis with R
Instructor: András Aszódi.
This lecture is presented only to new PhD students at the VBC. We regret that other colleagues may not register to this lecture.
- Introduction to R and RStudio
- How to load a data set and get an overview using scatter plots
- How to perform a simple linear regression
- How to perform K-means clustering
- How to compare group means using "Student"'s t-test
This lecture has no prerequisites.
Length: The course takes about two hours.